Monday, 7 April 2014

I should probably explain why I'm doing this to myself. It isn't out of some random desire to punish myself. It's because it's the best way to guarantee that I can stay in a brightly lit room with the door closed 100% of the time. No one comes in or goes out without my noticing. I've moved all my stuff from the bathroom into my room, which is sort of like my fort, I guess, and I've got a whole stash of ready-meals that I stick on the radiator for half an hour if I get hungry and a bunch of bottled water. I wish I had an en-suite. The only time I leave is to use the bathroom and for dinner with my mother if she insists, which she doesn't usually. I don't know what's waiting for me outside so I'm not going outside again if I can help it. This is not a practical plan for the future but it's the best I can do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment