whitforest

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

I googled the symbol and I now know what it means. I'm fucking praying this is some kind of sick hoax.
Posted by G at 06:54
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

G
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (16)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (11)
      • I've looked through the contents of the memory st...
      • Do you know what it's like to hope that you're go...
      • I googled the symbol and I now know what it means...
      • I haven't been able to leave my room for three da...
      • Mrs Brightley didn't like me because I wasn't rig...
      • Life got in the way of my investigation and I had...
      • I'm still pissed off but I think I can form coher...
      • Jess' house has not changed at all – and why woul...
      • I've been avoiding writing anything since last ti...
      • I should probably write more than three sentences...
      • Today is the first time it has rained significant...
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.